Online and Mobile Banking at Pacific Mercantile Bank are tailored to the needs of your business. Internet and mobile access to timely information, transaction origination and enhanced security features allow for greater efficiency and convenience.
- eBusiness Gateway provides real-time banking online
- Business Mobile Banking gives you convenience on-the-go
- Customized alerts send you email or text notifications
- Business Bill Pay makes paying bills easy
- Web Connect for QuickBooks™ helps you manage your business
Take advantage of greater efficiency and convenience with Online and Mobile Banking from Pacific Mercantile Bank.
eBusiness Gateway gives you real-time visibility into your company’s cash flow through customizable reporting designed to help you make more informed decisions.
- View account balances and create a customized "dashboard"
- View and print check images and deposited items
- Make loan advances and payments
- Go paperless when you activate eStatements
- Initiate stop payments
- Set up real-time transfers between Pacific Mercantile Bank accounts
- Simple yet sophisticated user administration to manage access to your business’s accounts and services
Business Mobile Banking gives you convenience away from the office.
- View account activity on-the-go
- Transfer funds instantaneously
- Deposit checks with a picture from your mobile device
- Initiate Bill Pay transactions
Customized alerts, sent by email or text messaging, help you stay in touch with your business.
- Pending approvals
- Minimum/maximum balance thresholds
- Checks presented and credits/debits posted
- Password changes
- Template and transaction creation
Business Bill Pay makes it easy to automate your bill payments.
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Add invoice information to any payment
- View standard or create customized payment reports
Web Connect enables you to export account history with a direct connection to personal finance software such as Quicken™, QuickBooks™ or Excel.
Contact us to learn more:
- Cindy Verity, Executive Vice President, Head of Cash Management
[Learn more about Cindy]
- Karen Fisher, Senior Vice President, Director of Deposit Services
- Shamara Vizcarra, Senior Vice President, Senior Treasury Management Advisor
Or to connect with a senior banker in your area, call one of our Regional Managers:
- Frank Abraham, EVP / Head of Relationship Banking
[Learn more about Frank]
Newport Beach Region
- Ross Macdonald, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Ross]
Irvine Spectrum Region
- Marcelo Mills, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Marcelo]
Costa Mesa Region
La Habra Region
- Dawn F. Stille, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Dawn]
- Mark Martinez, Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Mark]
San Diego Region
- Lisa Wright, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Lisa]